Nibley City will hold an election to elect a Mayor and two council members. Nibley elections are non-partisan.
The Following Candidates have filed:
For the Office of Mayor:
- Shaun Dustin - (435) 770-0147
- Trudy E. Knight- (435) 232-6120
For the Office of City Council:
- Kathryn A. Beus - (435) 512-5680
- Ryan Olsen - (435) 535-3453
- Allen V. Cook - (435) 512-9677
- Garrett Mansell - (435) 213-5654
- Norman L. Larsen - (435) 512-1333
Click READ MORE below for more information:
The Mayor serves a four-year term and is elected at large.
The incumbent is:
Mayoral Seat Shaun Dustin
City Council Members serve four-year terms and are elected at-large.
The incumbents are:
Council Seat Bryan Hansen
Council Seat Kathryn Beus
Anyone interested in filing for one of these offices must:
• Be a U.S. citizen at time of filing
• Be a registered voter of Nibley City
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be a resident of Nibley City for at least 365 consecutive days immediately preceding the date of election (November 7, 2017)
• Not be a convicted felon
Each person seeking to become a candidate for a municipal office shall file a Declaration of Candidacy in person with the Nibley City Recorder or Deputy Recorder, 455 West 3200 South, Nibley, Utah, during office hours and not later than 5:00 p.m. from June 1 through June 7, 2017. The appropriate filing form will be available at the City Council Recorder's Office. There is no filing fee.
David Zook, City Manager/Recorder/Election Official
Cheryl Bodily, Deputy Recorder, Records Manager
Original Publication Date: January 17, 2017